Appointments, Crafting, and Keeping Busy

This week's appointment we didn't learn too much more than we had at last week's appointment. His heart looks good, his ventricles are stable, he was kicking and moving around, and of course he was breached so we couldn't see his back. ;) We were able to get some more 3D pictures of the little guy and we saw that he was pretty tired yesterday with some very big yawns. :)

Sometimes it can be a struggle to find ways to keep myself busy all day every day at home. Luckily the doctors have continued to let me do a little more each and every day!!! For example on Wednesday I was able to go to the store (gotta love Michael's!), sit in a motorized cart, and purchase items to work on crafts and scrap-booking at home. Thank goodness while Mike was at work my mom was able to come get me and take me to the store.

After purchasing my many options of scrap-book stickers, it was off to Target where we purchased a few more hangers for the nursery so I can hang all the clothes up, we got a lot. :)

Now that I had all of my supplies it was time to get to work! I have four scrap-books to work on while I'm sitting at home. The first was from my baby shower, which has been created and just needs pictures to add. In fact, I'm finding that with all of my books they will be completed but not with pictures! The nice thing is I can always order pictures on-line and Mike can pick them up on his way home from work. The second scrap-book I was working on is the baby book, more of his baby album but in scrap-book form. I figured that as busy as I would be once he is born I may not have time to make an album... but with all the time I have now, I might as well make it! The third is from our honeymoon, and the last is from our wedding... yes over a year ago it happened but I really need to get this done or it will never happen!!!

Besides scrap-booking I have found some great ideas on Pinterest and Etsy for some homemade crafts. Since it's football season I figured it was the perfect time to make a fall wreath and some GO BLUE signs, being the die-hard Michigan fans that we are. Our home has plenty of decorations for Halloween, Christmas, and Winter time but we don't have as many for the fall season. Below are some of the completed crafts I have made while sitting at home; hope you enjoy!

 Crafted letters painted with blue and yellow decor on top! 


 Yes we know our last name doesn't start with a 'M' but it's not for us, it's for Michigan!!!

Next up... Organizing the nursery so it's ready for baby boy!!!

Comments