Baby Hilton Shower Celebration

I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family who were able to make it to our baby shower. My mom put together a beautiful shower that matched our nursery colors; sea-foam green, gray, and white. I was so thrilled to have so many people come to celebrate myself and of course baby Hilton. Besides having my family there (even my baby sister came from Marquette up north!), I was honored to have so many of my teaching friends come and spend time with me knowing that they had a long first week of school and have to go back to work tomorrow. They are all amazing and I was so happy to have them in my home to share that time with me. I was also lucky enough to have friends that I have grown up with, bridesmaids from the wedding, and friends from college that could share in this time together.

Since I know there is only so much time I can take moving around a lot or being up, the shower ran as quickly as we could make it without feeling too rushed. After greetings and thank you's, it was time to eat and open gifts! After going through my bridal shower, and seeing many other showers, I know that people start to get tired watching the same person open up gifts and I myself get tired and feel weird when everyone is watching me, so instead I decided to open up gifts while people were eating to keep us all busy. :)

After gifts we all enjoyed dessert together and completed the diaper raffle for those girls who brought diapers for the little one to use. Once dessert and the thank you's were over it was time for me to get back into bed; like I said, my body knows when it's time to enjoy some activity and when it's time to rest, and it was officially time to rest.

I cannot begin to thank everyone who made it to the shower to celebrate and for my mom, sister, future sister-in-law Brigitte, Emily, Lara, and Brittney who set it all up, passed out food and rinks, wrote down the gifts I received, handed me gifts while I sat, and put together this great shower! Here are some pictures of the shower, guests, and gifts for the baby, enjoy!

 The beautifully decorated tables with wishes for the baby and cookie favors :)
 Complete with a diaper cake!
 People arriving and saying hello!
 Baby Hilton is a very lucky man with all these gifts!!!
 Me and Lara, friends since the 2nd grade :)
 Everyone's here :)
 My own special chair, complete with my meal and surrounded by gifts. 
 So many diapers and gifts, where to begin?!
 Eating and talking
 Just one of the many cute outfits that he received.







Comments